Please specify your donation amount below.
Leah Mwamba is 18 and left high school last year, completing Grade 12 with flying colours! Leah is currently living at home with her family helping out on the farm at Mpulumba (about 5 km from the Kasanka main gate). Leah’s aim is to become a medical doctor, however she will need sponsorship to achieve her goal. Tuition fees for one year are 30,000 ZMK, which works out to approximately USD $2,700 or GBP £1,900 per year. She will need to attend University for a minimum of 5 years totalling USD $13,500 or GBP £9,500 . This is pretty much unattainable for most Zambian people living in rural areas.
What Leah needs
- Tuition fees for one year – ZMK 30,000, which is equivalent to USD $2,700 / GBP £1,900 per year.
- A total amount of ZMK 150,000 (USD $13,500 / GBP £9,500) to cover her studies all the way from enrollment to graduation as a Junior Doctor.
How your donation will help
- Sponsoring Leah will literally change her life and those around her – and may well change yours.
- Improve health care and access to health care professionals in Zambian.
- She will write monthly updates to any individual or organisation kind enough to sponsor her.
- Please do something amazing today!