Volunteer Positions with Kasanka Trust
Kasanka is extremely grateful for the unbelievable support provided by volunteers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Volunteer Application Form
Kasanka Trust is looking for people with experience or skills in one or more of the following areas: tourism development, photography, plumping, electrics (including solar systems), mechanics, welding, carpentry, building.
The following are examples of jobs that you could get involved with at Kasanka:
- helping manage guests and staff over the busy bat season
- taking beautiful pictures of the park for tourism marketing
- building staff housing and bat hides/tree platforms
- maintaining roads and existing infrastructure
- setting up solar systems and maintaining existing electrics
- helping to maintain our fleet of vehicles, motorbikes, canter and tractor
- various workshop arc welding jobs
- crafting furniture and signs using local timber
Before applying, it’s important to note that volunteers will have to cover the cost of their living whilst at Kasanka. You will have to make your own way to Lusaka, but from there, Kasanka can assist in organizing your transport to the national park. All volunteer experiences are unique and details will be arranged with Kasanka management prior to commencement.
Please fill in the below form and attach a CV and cover letter detailing how you can contribute towards the Trusts’ work. We welcome skilled volunteers who can work independently and with minimal supervision.